Thursday, March 7, 2013

CASE Study Challenge #131

Hello, hello! Is everyone ready for the big reveal of our new Muse?? I'm sure you know very well who the talented lady is anyway, it was an easy job to identify that iconic piece of work that we're serving for this week's inspiration :)
Let it be officially known, that in March we will be inspired by Julie Ebersole!


Here's what Julie has to say...

Hello, there--I'm Julie!  I'm a long-time card-maker, but occasionally I will dabble in something else--as long as stamps, ink and paper are involved, I'm happy! My cousin first introduced me to rubber stamping nearly 25 years ago, and I'm just as crazy about it today as I was back then. I love teaching classes online and also do video tutorials for the CLASSroom blog at www.ellenhutson.com as well as for www.heroarts.com   My first grandbaby arrived in the Fall of 2012 so I absolutely adore spending time with her and snapping a ridiculous amount of pictures of her with my iPhone and Instagramming them. I also enjoy blogging and sharing creative projects whenever I can at papertrufflez.typepad.com

And here's our inspiration piece! Hope you'll have lots of fun with this stunner of a card!!


Also, please help us welcome another amazing Month-Long Guest Designer, Brandi!

 -------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's what our fabulous Design Team came up with:

Julie Ebersole - March Muse

 photo LittleNote1_Mar7_zps9d5bf4b8.jpeg

Brandi Hall - March Guest Designer



Christina MacLaren



Clare Buswell


Debby Hughes



Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)



Jean Martin



Jeanne Jachna



Maureen Plut



Teneale Williams


-------------------------------------------------------------------

We've got a fabulous prize, provided for this week's lucky player, by our returning sponsor - Erin Schulte, a Close To My Heart consultant!


Erin is offering a "You Are..." stamp set, to one randomly chosen participant.


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Now all you have to do is play with us!
Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC131), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until midnight on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose the authors of four most impressive creations, who will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards. In addition, there might be a person chosen randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor - if there is one.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. If you'd like to be considered for our next month-long Guest Designer, put "GD" next to your name when linking up your project.
7. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!

Happy creating!
The CASE Study Design Team

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards girls! Thanks so much for having me as a guest this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Gorgeous inspiration and FANTABULOUS inspiration from everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So honored to be playing with you gals for the month of March--I love how each of you have interpreted the inspiration photo and the designs have turned out LOVELY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Muse card! Thanks - beautiful samples DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning samples and inspiration piece! So excited to see Julie Ebersole featured. It's going to be an incredible month. Thanks also for the inspiration to get me creating again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my word! looook at that beauty! The inspiration piece is out of this world! Chupa what an amazing pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore Julie's work and this card is no exception. Wow!!!
    Love the inspiration from the DT too. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay so I went a lil over board and made three cards LOL all in one post :D Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!