Wednesday, December 25, 2013

CSC171 winners

 

We hope that you're having yourselves a very Merry Christmas!
......................................................................................... 

Our winner for CSC171 is Taheerah from Fill Your Paper with the Breathings of Your Heart!!



I can't stop drooling over this beauty! I love how Taheerah treated the negative space, the techniques used to make this card are so neat and I encourage you to take a look at her post yourselves. I can see the sales of Masking Fluid spiking up in the near future! lol
.........................................................................................

Our Top 3 winners are:



Jenny @ My Paper Epiphany
Susie @  Procraftination
Michelle @ Amusing Michelle
......................................................................................... 

Congratulations, everyone! Winners, feel free to grab your badges from the menu link under the blog header.

If you'd like to get inky these Holidays, how about checking out CASE Study in a couple of hours! We'll have the last challenge of 2013 up then :)

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you for picking me as the winner!! Merry Christmas!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Taheerah! Congratulations to Jenny and Susie as my Top 3 buddies, too! Thank-you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Michelle and to Susie and Jenny as well! :-)

      Delete
  3. Congrats to Taheerah on an amazing card!
    I'm thrilled that my card was chosen as a Top 3, along with Jenny and my friend Michelle!!! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!